Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia E71 email

Registered Member

Nokia E71 email

I need help with setting up my email, when i go to it on my E71 handset it says configure now so i write my email address and password in and it does nothing wont do anything, anyone tried this yet, my email account is hotmail.
Help!
Sage

Re: Nokia E71 email

Do you have a paying hotmail account? I believe those are the only hotmail accounts that can be used as a pop account. You will also need to make sure the settings it set up are correct.
Contributor

Re: Nokia E71 email

Hi
I do have a paying hotmail account and despite hours talking to my network (orange) and a very helpful chap still have no emails on my e71, I have this week to fix it or return the phone in my cooling off period, any ideas anyone Gots