Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia E72 - Mic not working -

Nokia E72 - Mic not working -

Hi,

I had bought a Nokia E72 with high hopes and after a few months the mic just stopped working. It is so disappointing that when I had colleagues vouchsafe for Apple Iphone and I went ahead with Nokia. Not just about why its not working but think if you had to pay huge sums in the hope that the device would be error free and helps ease user experience this is really irritating seeing that I am a pretty busy guy heading a business unit and the last thing i want to do is check out sites wondering why this malfunction and how to get it rectified.

I really wish Nokia would do something about it!!!

Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Nokia E72 - Mic not working -

Nokia should do something about it, but unfortunately you will have to visit a Nokia care point for them to sort it out. From what you tell it sounds like the mic has failed to work which is a hardware issue.

I know it's annoying when such things happens, but hopefully you have a care point nearby and they will sort this quickly.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

You can find your nearest care point by clicking this link: http://europe.nokia.com/support/repair-and-recycle/repair/care-points

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Thanks fender for the info