Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E72 Voice Recorder

rawej

Nokia E72 Voice Recorder

Hi

I am about to buy  E72 nokia handset due to it's excellent features . Mainly excellent VOICE RECORDER  . HOWEVER the point I am concerned about is  ( I am not sure does the recorder have  a slow playback mode ? since it is very useful for  recording + listening my lectures )   I would appreciate if anyone could respond me soon .

Regards.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
nokphones

rawej wrote:

Hi

I am about to buy  E72 nokia handset due to it's excellent features . Mainly excellent VOICE RECORDER  . HOWEVER the point I am concerned about is  ( I am not sure does the recorder have  a slow playback mode ? since it is very useful for  recording + listening my lectures )   I would appreciate if anyone could respond me soon .

Regards.

Try seeing videos about it on Youtube.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
thetao

No, the built-in Voice Recorder does not offer a slow (or a fast) playback mode. Also know that recordings have a hard-coded time limit...I believe it is 1 hour. Third party recording programs should all record up to the memory limit, but I am not sure which (if any) recorders/audio players let you change the playback speed.
Please use plain text.
sharedw

Try Alon MP3 dictaphone!!! The best MP3 recorder ever made!!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
nokrec

I think SymbRecorder 5.0.0 is the best for you. You can change the sampling bit rate to control the recording quality and the clip size, you can also add a note up to 255 chars to your lecture record.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nick98

Hi

I wanted to know if there's a way to avoid stoppage of the voice recorder once you go to the menu page in e72

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
pjw724

Nick98 wrote:

I wanted to know if there's a way to avoid stoppage of the voice recorder once you go to the menu page in e72

No, the native recorder will run only as long as it's in the foreground.

This might suit your needs: http://www.nokiarecorder.com/

Please use plain text.