Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E72 "System Error"

Advisor
hugotdl

Nokia E72 "System Error"

[ Edited ]

Hi ,

I have a new Nokia E72 Zodium Black. When i try to get some wireless signal it appears an "system error" message. I cant even get o web browser. When i press the connection manager icon on connectivity , nothing happens. I have the "shortcut" of wireless assistant on the primary screen , when i press wlan, SYStem error message appears, and i cannot connect to any wifi.

Try already *#7370# 12345 , intalled firmware again, battery remove , and no way it working.

Any solution?

Tks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
thetao

Re: Nokia E72 "System Error"

Long answer:  read this thread for suggestions: /t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/E72-System-error/td-p/1176171 .

Short answer:  if you haven't already, try a soft reset: *#7780# . It helped the user above, although it would be better it if fixed the problem completely...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
hugotdl

Already tried soft reset yesterday. No results.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
hugotdl

The thing is. Yesterdat i tried to hard reset , and installed software again, and it worked for a couple of hours. I didnt install any apps or surfed the web. I just tried to connect to a wlan. I dont want to hard reset every day...so any other thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

After doing a hard reset are you re-uploading from an old backup? It could be theres a corrupted file on your backup.

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
hugotdl

I only uploaded contacts. And it only worked after i did it. 

Please use plain text.