Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E72

Freezemaster
Accepted Solution

Nokia E72

I have set up my email on my Nokia E72 through the set up wizard and everything went well, but when I send an email a message "Email queued for sending" appears after I hit the send button. But the people i've sent mails to never receive them???????? any advise on how to solve this will be greatly appreciated

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TheG

Re: Nokia E72

Look in the Outbox - that's where they usually get stuck.

Delete them and try sending again - might work - might not.

It's one of the quirks of the Nokia Messaging system - i.e. Doesn't work that well.

Please use plain text.
doyshox

Re: Setup Gmail to Nokia E72 or E72-2

Setting up your gmail to your Nokia E72 or E72-2

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=78887

1.Enable IMAP in your Gmail Account settings thru your PC. then on your Nokia E72, 

2.Select 'Messaging' > 'Options' > 'Settings' > 'E-mail' > 'Mailboxes.'

3.If you have never set up email on your phone before, select 'Yes' to define a new mailbox. If you already have other mailboxes, select 'Options' and then 'New mailbox.'

4.Select 'Start' to begin the setup wizard.

5.Select 'IMAP4' and then 'Next.'

6.Enter your full email address (including '@gmail.com') as the email address and select 'Next.' Google Apps users, enter your full address in the format 'username@your_domain.com.'

7.Enter 'imap.gmail.com' as the incoming mail server and select 'Next.'

8.Enter 'smtp.gmail.com' as the outgoing mail server and select 'Next.'

9.Select the appropriate access point and then 'Next.'

10.Enter a descriptive name for the email account mailbox name.

11.Once your mailbox is set up, select it from the email mailbox settings screen.

12.Select 'Connection settings' > 'Incoming e-mail.'

13.Enter your address (including '@gmail.com' or '@your_domain.com') and password. 14.Select 'SSL/TLS' for your security (ports) and define your port as '993.'

15.Select 'Back.'

16.Select 'Outgoing e-mail.'

17.Enter your email address (including '@gmail.com' or '@your_domain.com') and password. 18.Select 'StartTLS' for your security (ports) and define your port as '587.'

19.Select 'Back' and change any other settings according to your preferences.

20.Check our recommended client settings, and adjust your client's settings as needed.

Please use plain text.
devicesoftware

you have to click '' Z ''for sending & recieving email now, not only ''send'' key
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chinnu225

Hi I created a high security password to my Nokia E72 mobile.

And now i forgot that password completely. Can u help me out to remove the password????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Sorry but there is only one solution and that is to get the code reset at Nokia Care. You need to carry a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice)

Please use plain text.