Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia Email service not working

Nokia Email service not working

Hi

I have Nokia E63, and my nokia email is not getting any email, ist almost one week now.

I have reinstalled nokia email. Recreated account at email.nokia.com, etc. everything, the last thing i havent done yet is hard reset of my mobile. Once i had this problem, and i did hard reset and then it worked, but it should not be the solution everytime.

Is nokia email servers facing any problem???

is there any Mr. Nokia who can help me in this regards.

Thanks.

Chiraghdin

Employee
bretj

Why don't you send your Nokia Messaging email address to nmfeedback@nokia.com.  We'll take a look at the server logs for your account and see what's up.  
Advisor

I also have the same problem with Nokia Messaging, /discussions/board/message?board.id=messaging&thread.id=22128
Registered Member

I set up Nokia messaging today with my N900 to enable pushmail. I had problems with the email setups and for some reason i couldn´t log in with my password. Well i went the "forgot password" route and the pass that was sent to my ovi mail (which i uses for Nokia messaging) didn´t work and also when i tried to fetch another pass the service didn´t find my account name. 

Well i spent 5 hous today trying to solve this unless i thought i found a solution. 

I removed my ovi account which i uset for nokia messaging and voila i didnt have a nokia messaging account anymore. 

Well i set up a new ovi account and after that i set up a new mokia messaging email account in my n900 after removing the previous. Now i just cant add an email to nokia messaging service, not through the n900 nor the email.nokia.com way. 

Damn. Now the email.nokia.com gives me error500.account "tryagain later"

Hi all,

thanks very much for participating.

anyway after all, i did hard reset, and now its working, but the main thing is, the problem must be figured out.

I will mail nmfeedback@nokia.com, i hope i will get some clue.

thanks.

Advisor

I have the same problem and i have done the same things. But nothing is changed. I never understand how nokia messaging service, one of the gsm leader of the world, still be UNAVAILABLE.. !!??

Hi, Jazzirti,

Which model you have?

did you do the hard reset or factory settings?

hard reset is by "*#7370#"

i think theres some problem with some internet settings in the mobile. As i have hard reset, and its working fine, so theres some problem with phone setting...

Regards

Advisor

hi,

my nokia is E72. Yes, i' ve hard reseted a few times like you, *#7370# but i don' t understand if the problem is general problem or specific (user based) problem or not?

thanks

it is "NOKIA" based problem. :smileywink:
Advisor

problem has been solved bt nokia.

you should remove your mails from gsm and then reestablish the mail. :smileyhappy:

Registered Member

my phno is reset in nokia care for certain problem after that i installed nms client , when i put my email adress and password  again its asking for put user name and password so plz help me out.

Registered Member
shyam_kumar

Nokia is up dating the nokia e mail server

it will work in 2&3 days

Registered Member
Lupifieri

Still not working...... I need to retrieve my password.