Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Intellisync Call Connect for Cisco using...

Registered Member

Nokia Intellisync Call Connect for Cisco using E90

HI All, I see that the above software has been released with version 1.1.1 to support the E90, but it mentions in the release notes that the E90 needs 200.x.x firmware, I am running 7.40.1.2, would this mean i need 7.200.x.x and when is this available?
Please use plain text.

Re: Nokia Intellisync Call Connect for Cisco using E90

25-Jan-2008 07:34 AM
abadran wrote:
HI All, I see that the above software has been released with version 1.1.1 to support the E90, but it mentions in the release notes that the E90 needs 200.x.x firmware, I am running 7.40.1.2, would this mean i need 7.200.x.x and when is this available?

This software is something you dont wanna download on your phone without any help from Nokia. I bought my brand new E-90 installed this software the very night and next day boom phone went dead. Within 48 (the SLA) got me a new phone as a replacement after which i didnt try this software i have tried several others phone works good.
So beware!!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

I guess this is some mixup, because E51 uses 100.x software at the moment, so it's possible that the next update will be 200.x

E90, as you mentioned, is currently on 7.xx firmware.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

HI rohitscomme90,

How did you upgrade your phone? and to which version if you remember. I have done this twice now and so did my colleague without any problems using the nokia software updater.
If you need to run any new features like the Intellisync you will have no choice but to do that
Please use plain text.

Hi Adadran,

I have run the software update for Nokia (firmware) however the soft udpate tells me i am up to date, may be because i just bought the phone recently.

By the way what does this utility intellisync do? (i might sound dumb but i am new to all this). Is is something to do with VOIP?

Let me know. How can i find what is the latest version on my phone?

Thanks everyone,
Lets keep it goin....
Rohitsecomm90
Please use plain text.

Sorry my mistake typed your name incorrectly Abadran. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Intellisync is an push-email solution from Nokia.
Please use plain text.