Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Messaging Password Retrieval not working

Advisor
Bennylove

i meed help
Please use plain text.
shervinbeyq

help cannot acces my account i del my nokia account but now i cant register...

becuase of the Nokia messaging password.... my account is ruined!!!!!!!!! 

help me plzzzzzzzz

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
goxenin

i can't remember my pass? so who will help me?

thnx

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
joeaperson

Hey,

My email set up failed mid-way and naturally I have no idea what the nokia messaging password is, or even why that exists.

I entered my Gmail account details, and I would like them removed.

Who do I PM for that now? 

P.S. You guys are so retarded for including this Nokia messaging step, and especially for lying about how I can use the Gmail account password. You can't. It doesn't work. Some mumbo jumbo string of unknowable, idiotic letters has been assigned, and it shouldn't have. It should have simply worked.

Next time think about the fact that your set up can fail mid way.

Please use plain text.
Employee
bretj

@joeaperson - Can you please send your Gmail address to nmfeedback@nokia.com.  Also, please let us know what kind of phone you are using and where you see the "mumbo jumbo" string of letters/numbers.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
ur2gdfrn

Im my n2700classic the im doesnt open. Alz says check network setting while i can run any other applications even ovi and msn bt im doesnt open. Help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
helelelele

[ Edited ]

email: ******

There is no way to sync this email with nokia messaging system. It asks username and password. 

Phone: nokia c5-03

help me please. how can i reset this NM password and username

Moderator Note: Personal details removed. We kindly ask you not to share your phone number publicly on this forum.

Please use plain text.
vic3000

[ Edited ]

Do I understand correctly, that sending my E-mail address (which I want to reset) to nmfeedback@nokia.com will fix that problem?

I just spent a hour in on-line chat, trying to explain to CSR guy what do I want. All his suggestions about using the same password for Nokia messaging account did not work. Eventually he suddenly disconnected without any clue. I spent ~2 hour on phone, and the girl tried to convince me that should be the option to setup E-mail without using messaging account. I tried to look everywhere, but could not find. I performed under her guidance soft reset, reset to factory settings - no go. The advices on this forum to call local customer support - do not work. They are not trained / instructed enough, they even could not pass my request to somewhere else. BTW, phone is 5800 XpressMusic, S60 5th edition.

Please use plain text.
Employee
bretj

@vic3000 - Yes, please send your email address to nmfeedback@nokia.com and we'll take a look at what's going on for you. Also, if you don't mind, please send along the transcript of the on-line chat you had, if you have it, and any more details you have about what you and the girl on the phone talked about for 2 hours. I'd like to use those to help drive some improvements on the Customer Care side if I can. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Employee
bretj

@helelelele - Please send your email address to nmfeedback@nokia.com and we'll take a look at it as well.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
look4anuj

i am not able to retrieve my nokia messaging username and password sadly i forgot them both please help me reset them
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mashok4581

[ Edited ]

I have the same Nokia Messaging Email passoword forgot problem.

Please delete my email ID

Thanks

MODERATORS NOTE: E-mail address has been removed. Sharing of personal information is not allowed on the forums. Please do not share sensitive or personal information as it could threaten your personal security.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jude_ocheni

Under messages on my Nokia c2-03, mail applicatn is nt opening
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
IndianRMK

Thanks a lot for this info.

My nokia messaging password problem resolved using 1st email password which was configured on nokia.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
llamperti

Hi David I nave the same problemi and I can't solve it. Can u please celeste my account? Many thanks...!
Please use plain text.
elizabeth19

[ Edited ]

My email address stopped working on my Nokia E63, i know the password, i have it and i am not making any mistake, i decided to un install and re install nokia messaging but all of a sudden it cannot take my email address. my email is ***@yahoo.com.

Moderator's note: Email address was removed. Publishing of any personal information is not allowed in the forum.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

Try going to this site in your web browser:

https://email.nokia.com/account/loginUI.action

You should be able to log in here and manage your passwords, then let us know if you still cannot connect in the phone.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
elizabeth19

sorry i think i did not explain very well. I used to access my Yahoo email on my Nokia E63, when i updated the password for this yahoo account, it requested that i do the same for my phone. when i did that the phone stopped working. and cannot take my email address anymore.

Please use plain text.
Professor
bbao

> the phone stopped working

Any detailed, specific description please? Such as the phone now can't power on? Totally no responding once Nokia Mail is loaded or started? The phone can start, all apps work as it was except Nokia Email?
bbao

* If this post helped you, please click the white Kudo star.
* If this post has solved your issue, please click Accept as Solution.
Please use plain text.
elizabeth19

the specific Yahoo email is no longer loading, if i try to add other accounts there is no problem but my real main account is not loading! so i can nolonger access my yahoo mail on my phone. the phone is operaing very well my ovi mails is ok, my secondary yahoo emails are ok.

Please use plain text.