Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia N70

Registered Member

Nokia N70

Can anyone advise me if there is a way of changing the display text colour on the N70. Mine is currently a grey colour and not easily readable.
Sage
gadgetdude

Re: Nokia N70

Have you tried changing your Theme? Usually depending which theme you use depends on what the text colours are.

You could always use third party software to create a theme of your own and alter the text colour that way.

Gadget
Remember to mark all correctly answered questions as Solved. A forum is only as great as the sum of its parts, together we will prevail.
Contributor

hello,
you seem to know what you are talking about when it come to the n70 so i just thought i would ask you.
i am having a problem with the gallery, every time i go into it and have a look at the photos or listen to the music after about five to ten seconds it sends me back to the main menu have you any ideas??? please can you help

many thanks
Mobile Guru

try taking the mmc out of the phone and see if the gallery does this still.

if it does, take the phone in for repair. if it doesnt then there is probably a problem with your mmc
Contributor

hi again
thankyou you were v.helpful now i know the problem i can sort it out thanks again.
Sage
geojoking

i'm just wondering. can i use my n70 as a mass storage device ?
Previous phones: 3330, 3410, 3510i, 3200, 6230, Nokia N70, Nokia N73, Nokia N82, Nokia 5500 Sport & Nokia N97

Current: Nokia N900
Mobile Sensei

In a way, yes. Namely, by installing Nokia PC Suite.

The N70 does not have, so called, USB Mass Storage Class device support built-in, so you need additional drivers and software (which you get by means of PC Suite).

http://www.nokia.com/pcsuite
Registered Member

Hi seraphim,

I've had the same problem as wigstar1975. But in my case when i remove the mmc, it does not solve the problem.

Do I need to take it to a nokia centre to get the software flashed?
Sage
geojoking

well petrib, i have nokia pcsuite installed. but i still can't use it as a mass storage device, probably because of what you said: it does not support it. thanks.
Previous phones: 3330, 3410, 3510i, 3200, 6230, Nokia N70, Nokia N73, Nokia N82, Nokia 5500 Sport & Nokia N97

Current: Nokia N900