Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia N73 Network Problem

Advisor

Nokia N73 Network Problem

Please help me i having nokia n73 when m try to call its network goes down and then showing message "No network coverage". i try to change another sim but its showing same problem.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: Nokia N73 Network Problem

There is no specific solution for your problem. Set your phone to not use the 3G network. That might give you a better reception.
‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009

Hello,

I have an N73, but it does not have the "Network Mode" option in the Network Menu? It was a 3Mobile phone originally and now I am trying to use it on Optus. The Optus 3G coverage is very poor in my area and I thought if I could change to 2G mode it might improve?

Any thoughts/advice?

Thanks.

Registered Member
pkrawl

please help me my nokia n73 mobile, net work was nil