Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia N79 Display Flickering/blinking

Contributor
mayurhsoni

Nokia N79 Display Flickering/blinking

Hi Friends

I've Nokia N79 Having Problem With Screen

I've installed Ovi store

and Upgraded fw on v32

suddenly the phones screen gets blinking in definite period of 7sc

I've reflshed phone,changed settings,hard reset,soft reset, and many more..........

But problem still presents.........

Should I replace display?

Or display adapter?

Help me Im tired .............

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

[ Edited ]

Hi mayurhsoni,

Have you tried re-installing the phone software? You can do this easily using Nokia Suite, just selecting Tools > Software update.

Sounds like you have done all the possible things you can do yourself, so if that does not work, we would advise you to visit your local Nokia Care Point and let them have a look. 

Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Professor
greycounciller

Don't mean to insult you, but this model has snap-on back covers that changes the theme if not on properly. Have you checked the back cover is on and "Theme switching" is set to off?
Jurassic Park, Sam Neill to Dickie Attenborough " Mr. Hammond, the phones are working !"
N8-00 Tesco UK 059C951, Lumia 920
Please use plain text.