Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia N8 USB Problem

Advisor
ladygaga684

Nokia N8 USB Problem

Hi there i was wondering if anyone can help me out...When i first got my n8 it worked well with my labtop which runs on Windows 7 & i have the latest version of OVI suite and have downloaded the latest updates and all..I was supposed to post this a while ago but have been busy with school and work...Before my n8 would read through USB labtop  - The phone would say Connected Via OVI SUITE..but does not show up on OVI suite but does show up in MY COMPUTER.....It never did this before....is there a solution to this....

Im Using

Compaq Presario

Windows 7

Latest Ovi Suite

and all my cable Drivers are Updated...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kwaichi

Re: Nokia N8 USB Problem

You can simply change your settings on your Nokia N8 by going to:

Settings

Connectivity

Data Transfer

USB

Then change from Mass storage to Nokia Ovi Suite.

Please use plain text.