Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia N8 - can't update PC Suite on phone - Phone ...

Counsellor
icemaydn
Accepted Solution

Nokia N8 - can't update PC Suite on phone - Phone not detected!

Hi. I've been trying to transfer my pics etc onto PC Suite and I keep getting the message on my computer saying "no phone connected". I've never had this problem before.  My phone doesnt' even give me the option to select 'PC Suite' when i connect it to the computer like it usually does. Any help appreciated... thank you.

Please use plain text.
Sage
emceedjcd

Re: Nokia N8 - can't update PC Suite on phone - Phone not detected!

The N8 isn't supposed to be able to be used by PC Suite.  Nokia is supposed to be getting rid of PC Suite eventually.  The N8 will work with Ovi Suite. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
icemaydn

Really??? Wow, i've always used mine up until now with PC Suite.  It eventually worked again after i'd posted for help. Thanks for your assistance :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Information on which PC Suite version to look for here:/t5/PC-and-Mac-Software/PC-Suite-amp-E7/m-p/993185/message-uid/993185/highlight/true#U993185

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.