Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Pureview 808 no Haptic Feedback when typ...

nsxviper

Nokia Pureview 808 no Haptic Feedback when typing.

Why isn't there haptic feedback when typing yet Opera browser has haptic feedback for it's keyboard? 

Please use plain text.
nsxviper

Re: Nokia Pureview 808 no Haptic Feedback when typing.

Anyone? Is Nokia support for Symbian pretty much nonexistent?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

For Nokia Support find the 'contact us' link on this page. Nokia Support Discussions is a user to user platform and not Nokia Support

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dingleberries

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to know why the Nokia Pureview 808 has haptic feedback for everything else but texting? I would like it if one owner of the Pureview 808 could answer my question.

I thought this was a Nokia Support Discussions forum.

Btw, I am the OP. I don't know why but when I logged on using my email I was forced to use a new username.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

we can't answer your question here unfortunately mate, as we are not developers, just members of the public who help out with queries. it is best that you ask your question over at Nokia Developer, or as Paulheu has suggested, report your concerns to Nokia via the link he has provided. there is nothing more that we can do for you here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.