Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia VoIP 3.X settings E75

Nokia VoIP 3.X settings E75

Problem in Nokia E75 VoIP settings

I'm using an SMS provisioning client to setup VoIP subscriptions. I've managed to create settings for VoIP3.0 stack phones (N79,N85,E75) that work. These phones register and call as expected. I haven't touched Gizmo, nor installed the SIP/VoIP3.0.sis-package. The XML-file I use in provisioning contains all necessary information for setting up the Internet Telephony and SIP account. I register the VoIP service through a pre-defined Network Destinations group.

However, I'm facing a problem when trying to sms-provision a separate Network Destination Group for VoIP. When I include all the SIP-, VoIP-, AccessPoint- and Network Destination settings into one XML-file, and try SMS provisioning, it fails. Network Destination and Acces Points are ok. Problem is that the VoIP settings aren't stored in phone. Problem here is my phone only offers "Download->Gizmo" in "Net Settings". 

I can see from my phone and proxy that the phone registers, but when I try to place a call the phone says "Internet Telephony not in use". I can't go manual because there is no VoIP settings group in my phone.

Installing the SIP/VoIP 3.0 settings (.sis) might help to solve this problem but is there any other solution? Anyone got the w9013 VoIP settings to work with w904C Network Destination settings?

Kim

Please use plain text.