Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X1-01 Restarts

Advisor
murali418

Nokia X1-01 Restarts

Hi 

i bought nokia x1-01 from the day one my phone was restarts when i try to may a phone call or try to send messages and sometimes there was full signal in i my phone but was enable to make a call or receive a call it seems i myself bough the problem by paying money for it

muralidhar j
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia X1-01 Restarts

Bring it back to point of purchase with your receipt and either replace it or get a new one if your still within the timeframe to do so,or send it to a nokia care point

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
murali418

hi jimmyireland

Thanks for the reply

i took the phone to the retailer where i bought it, they sent me to the nokia care point there they said me that it was software problem and at present the software was not available and said me to come back after ten day

what shall i do now ?
muralidhar j
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

Lol...u seems vry disturbed of this...but tell me first what is your firmware version now?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
murali418

Hi Extreme_farabi,

Thanks for the reply

my phone V 05.27 and RM-713
muralidhar j
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

Murali@plz go to nokia care and update your phone's firmware to ver 8.63.....i am using it...its performace is now improved...u can trY it too...:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

Sry frndz my past post is wrong post...sry for that...
Please use plain text.
Advisor
murali418

hi Extreme_farabi,

Thanks for the reply

i contacted the nokia they said there is no update to it and they suggested me to take to the Nokia care center but there software was not readily available with them
muralidhar j
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

They could reflash with the current software if there is no new update available you will have to wait.
The phone is new so its the least they can do.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
murali418

Hi jimmyireland,

Thanks for the reply

finaly it concludes that i have to battle with the phone for a while until the company release a software update and the worst part is the nokia care points don't have the current software to re flash my phone software also, i have was calling them everyday but no use i get only one reply software was not arrived yet please come after two days

next time i won't even consider nokia option when i try to buy a next mobile

Thanks for the jimmyireland and Extreme_farabi for the Support
muralidhar j
Please use plain text.
Advisor
murali418

[ Edited ]

hi

alast get it repair my phone by handing it nokia care center and got it back yesterday i hope the issue were fixed in the phone and i will post back if the problem occurs again
and the nokia care center person also says the if the problem occurs again then they will send it to the nokia company for the repair

muralidhar j
Please use plain text.
Advisor
murali418

Hi,

My phone restart problem was not fixed after getting it repair by the Nokia Care Center also the problem was not fixed it was like that only  today it restarted again when i was trying to make a call

what shall i do now even the Nokia care centre was unable to fix the problem 

Please someone help me to resolve this issues, i was just stuck with the phone 

Thank in advance

muralidhar j
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
marknavoa25

Nokia X1-01

just got this cool new affordable phone for the gratification of using 2 sim cards in one! Oh and +flashlight. :smileyvery-happy: LOL!

It's all good but.. my ONLY disappointment is you can't cancel a sending message once you pressed the send button. :[

It may be a minor problem to some but what if you're the kind of person that mistakenly used Sim1 to send a text but you're suppose to use Sim2 so you just lost 1peso maintaining balance without having the chance to cancel it. Or other situations perhaps.

Could this problem be resolved for some Firmware update?

I hope!

Please use plain text.