Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X2-00 Text Messaging Problem...

Registered Member
UHG1

Nokia X2-00 Text Messaging Problem...

I have bought a new Nokia X2-00. The issue is, that when I type a message of more than 6 SMS's length, that message changes to a Multimedia message, and will not be transferred/sent in spite of me having GPRS, WAP and MMS configured. What is the matter here. I don't want the message to change to an MMS in the first place, as is the case normally in every other phone I have used!!!

The same issue with Picture Messages (Clipart and the built-in type, not photos). I can receive them as Test Messages, but when I try to forward them, it changes into MMS and therefore can't send them, and so is the case when I want to send a built-in cartoon/clipart to some one. This never happened with any other phone I was using, and they always went as Text Messages....!

Please, can Nokia or someone help me resolve this problem... It's so frustrating... Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia X2-00 Text Messaging Problem...

A part answer to your queries..

/t5/Messaging-Email-and-Browsing/N96-text-messaging-Problems-auto-change-from-sms-to-mms-how-do-i/m-...

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
UHG1

Thanks, but THAT is NOT related to my question. It is pertaining to MESSAGING/TEXTING...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mrshobz

same prob wid me.. :smileysad:(( but i delete all the meseges n it is fix now, but dont know how long it'll be....

Please use plain text.