Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia X2-01 firmware update 08.63 problems

Sage
Extreme_farabi
Accepted Solution

Nokia X2-01 firmware update 08.63 problems

I am facing a great problem with my nokia x2-01 after updating the firmware to 08.63...i cant download files...i cant connect to my pc with ovi suite...and many problems so on....plz help me.....
Registered Member
jasonX2

Re: Nokia X2-01 firmware update 08.63 problems

restore factory settings? all data?

I am also facing update problem. I download the update through ovi suite and it started updating the device but it stucks in between and update couldnot be completed.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

This might happen if Nokia Ovi Suite is corrupted or missing

some dll files.

Please try:
Go to Program and Features or Add Remove in Control Panel
- Click Nokia Ovi Suite and Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
- Click Repair.
Then restart the computer again.The Nokia Ovi Suite works

fine.

If it does not help:
-Go to Program and Features or Add remove in Control Panel
- Click Nokia Ovi Suite
- Click Uninstall

Uninstall also:
- Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
- PC connectivity Solution

Then restart computer.

- Download and install latest Nokia Ovi Suite

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-ovi-

suite/compatibility-and-download

- Restart Computer again
- Connect the device, do not open Nokia Ovi Suite and wait for

all the driver to be loaded by windows.
- Once done then launch Nokia Ovi Suite.
- Check for the issue

I hope this helps.

Br

Mahayv

Registered Member
keerthi_12

after i updated d software, der r many blank msgs.. no name, no number, and not deletable.. :smileysad:(

i cant delete by folder my inbox or sent items!!...

wenever i try deletin it shows ' an error has occured ' n cannot b deleted... 

PLZZZZZZZZ HELP....

Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

[ Edited ]

Hi,

There were these kind of information for some Nokia phone owners in some threads.

Select Menu >  settings > sync and backup then select create backup  > mark everything including messages then press done (It will create backup in your memory card). 

After back up,  open backup files then press restore.  It will restore the data  and also it will delete the blank messages.

I hope this will help.

Br

Mahayv

Registered Member
abdulrahman20

Hi,

There were these kind of information for some Nokia phone owners in some threads.

Select Menu >  settings > sync and backup then select create backup  > mark everything including messages then press done (It will create backup in your memory card). 

After back up,  open backup files then press restore.  It will restore the data  and also it will delete the blank messages.

I hope this will help.

Br

Mahayv

Registered Member
abdulrahman20

Hi,

There were these kind of information for some Nokia phone owners in some threads.

Select Menu > settings > sync and backup then select create backup > mark everything including messages then press done (It will create backup in your memory card).

After back up, open backup files then press restore. It will restore the data and also it will delete the blank messages.

I hope this will help.

Br

Mahayv
Registered Member
abdulrahman20

thank you very much its works thank you................
Registered Member
souvik2

I AM SOUVIK DEY.NOW FEW DAYS AGO MY NOKIA X2-01 PHONE SOFTWARE UPDATE BY NOKIA CARE SILIGURI.THEN I AM FACING MANY PROBLEM EX-MOBILE SLOW,AUTOMATIC SWITCH OFF,MOBILE TO PC DONT CONNECT ETC.MAIN PROBLEM IS MOBILE TO PC DONT CONNECT.PLZ HELP ME THAT,HOW DOES I CONNECT MOBILE TO PC?SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLZ SEND ANY SOLUTION.

Sage
Extreme_farabi

Frndzz...I got the same problem but now its solved...if u want to connect ur mobile to PC then u have to use nokia oVi suite Ver.3.....
If u cant download any thing by ur opera mini...den U have to use nokia Ovi browser...u can use beta version too:smileyhappy:........and ur slow issue problem is ur memory card...plz free ur memory card as u can...Cheers...:smileyhappy:.....hope this help u...
Harkhinbor

Ever since i update my software 2 days ago am unable to access my communities it just keep loading but wont open. Pls help me what do i do?
Sage
Extreme_farabi

Restart your phone or Check ur Net Configaration Settings... @harkhinbor
Harkhinbor

@ Extreme_farabi: How do i restart my phone? Also other apps are connecting fine like OVI, MAIL, CHAT only my communities is not connecting
Harkhinbor

@extreme_farabi; thanks for you advice after restarting my phone my communities have started working very well. Thanks!
Contributor
Anti_virus

Antivirus

@ Extreme_farabi i don't get the restart of the phone and the NET CONFIGURATION; isnt it the normal switching off and putting on the phone or is there more to it,pls for i have same problem,can't open my communities.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

Please clear to me what Is ur Exact Problem...@anti Virus..
nikhilesh_p

I have a same problem ... .After  Nokia X2-01 firmware update into 08.63 , my OVI store cannot run there my only disply  "  OVi NOKIA  " in write screen i. e. 1st starting display as well as it cann't connect with internet ...And  it cannot updated menually .. The update , delete link is disable in option.... Please help me.. I'm also reinstall fiemware 2 times....please help me,,,........????????????

Registered Member
Ricky10101010

Hey dude can you please tell me that how you download nokia X2-01 firmware update i mean where you get this and how you download that please tell i need to know 

Sage
Extreme_farabi

go to settings on ur phone den...Phone>Phone Updates>Downl.phone software...if it Doesnt works..there is a Another Way...:smileyhappy:@Ricky