Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia X2-01 problems...

Registered Member
digvijay1gaur
Accepted Solution

Nokia X2-01 problems...

Hi Folks...m digvijay, from India, recently bought this new phone Nokia X2-01, wonderful phone at such a low price..m loving it with a few hiccups...thought i might get help from u guys out here...

1) All the problems are related with internet connectivity, i have vodafone connection and GPRS is working absolutely fine, what;s not working are: widgets like communities, mail ovi store..

when i open the widget communities..it tries to open but after a while it says :Network connnection problem try again later"...

Similarly for MAIL, it says Connection Failed...

Please Help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kremsr

Re: Nokia X2-01 problems...

Those applications use the 'Access point' settings profile, instead of the 'Web' settings profile.

If you put the same data settings under this profile and activate, those applications should work properly.

Please use plain text.
iamaunik

I have been using a Nokia X2-01 for 3 months and yesterday I've reset the phone to factory settings with the memory card removed. After the reset I've inserted the memory card but it shows a lock sign and requires password to access or format. It doesn't even show how much memory is used or free. TOTAL ACCESS DENIED. All it wants a password. But I've never given any password to the memory card and it never asked for before. The memory card came along with the phone and the packet holding the memory card was completely sealed,too. I've bought the phone from a genuine Nokia Store.

Now how could I retrieve/remove/reset the memory card password?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kaiy17

[ Edited ]

how can i active gprs men i cant active it what will i have to do please teach me..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

How do you change the web access point settings to web settings? and does it have to be dependent on whoever your network provider is, because I tried to changed these settings and made sure that they are identical but still it came up with the same error message! please reply =).
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I tried to change the access point settings and the web settings and made sure that they use similar internet connection profiles but then again everytime I open my communities its still coming up with the same error message and failed to load the application itself. please reply.

And can you give me the step by step procedure on making both web settings and access point settings to run similar Internet profiles. =)

Please use plain text.
dAiFU

..mee too ..i cant ...how can i solve this ..is this a trial ?
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

Nooo its not trial its fully free....plz everyone use correct internet settings from ur operator to use ur applications on your beloved X2-01
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
pankaj_pal9

Here is the thing buddy, if you can't make an access point setting, you should do this- Go to Menu>Settings>Configuration>Default config. settings>(select Vodafone's setting or if it is already selected scroll down and )> click Default in all apps.

Here you go! After this step you should change mms, sync and streaming settings via respective menu options. Please send a kudos if it helped.

If this was helpful, please click on green star :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
example

where is the access point

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
GreatIndrajit

Try using 12345 password or 123456 .thats d default nokia pwrd.i think d memry card was used by sum1 b4 u,,,they set a opwrd n nw nokia is askin d password seeing a new card
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kingblue

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Geip

Sorry,some one put a security code in my phone and forgot it now i want to put my security code how can i do it please help!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Geip

Can i get antivirus for x2?
Please use plain text.
rajubaul

Hi, I have also a X2-01. It is not handset problem it is network setting problem. Just follow me...

Menu => Settings => Configuration => Personal config. Sett. => Options => Add New => Access point => access point settings => bearer settings => Packet data acc. Pt. => ( call your service provider to know the access point & write it, indians call at 198 or 121) => (back 3 time & active it).

Same for the othe providers whose internet working but not working in apps. Do it. 100% works.
[Raju Baul, Darjeeling, INDIA]
Please use plain text.
Shyles

Hi
i have facing some problem.i was installed Ovi suite to my computer. When i am connecting my X2-01 to computer then show following msg as "device driver software was not successfully istalled" and not connecting my mobile to (Ovi Suite)computer.

Plz give me a solutionm for about this problem ASAP
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rk98540

My nokia device is not working properly is automatically shuts down why this is happening
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rk98540

It happens when i am seeing image
Please use plain text.
rishistcsh99

Bt how to do dis
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dolsdmag

Am using an airtel nigeria netwrok, am having issue watching youtube videos with my phone. It keeps telling me no response try again later.
Please use plain text.