Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X2-03 - packet data help!

Registered Member
rosierussell17

Nokia X2-03 - packet data help!

I have recently bought the Nokia X2-03 and cannot connect to the internet.

Every time I try to connect to the internet it keeps coming up with "subscribe to packet data first" so can anyone help me fix this problem? Please! 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Nokia X2-03 - packet data help!

High most likely you don't have the needed settings. It might also be that using the network to browse internet isn't activated either. Depends on operator and what subscription you have.

In any case you will have to contact your service provider/operator to get the settings or activate internet through in your subscription if thats possible.

Call them or visit their website as usually most service providers offers settings to be ordered on their website. U will most likely get them as a text message.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rosierussell17

Thank you, I will try that!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ninjahattori

New nokias' settings are too complicated even for a nokia veteran like me. For example I have to set a new apn on an x2 since my carrier doesn't support auto apn. Why can't just use the old ways to do things?
And why the heck nokia's starting to become iPple iDevice that dosnt allow multi tasking?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
GOVINDS

[ Edited ]

I have X2 Phone recently got from my employer and I am using prepaid TRUMP BSNL card and GPRS is activated yesterday.

I am not able to get mail as well as internet the message coming is :smileysurprised:mmunication Error. Try again later. Many times I had tries the same Message is coming.

How to activate PACKET DATA

Please help me

K.S.GOVINDARAAJAN

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details.

Please use plain text.