Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X2 display

bluxia
Accepted Solution

Nokia X2 display

Can the big clock on the screen be removed?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia X2 display

go to settings have a look at clock display this is only a new model
also check in homescreen themes

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Professor

Looks like the "clock" from homescreen. See page 11 from manual how to edit content in the active home screen

Please use plain text.
lakshmiramak

I bought a Noia X2 in dubai. it is in arabic, ii want to change it to english…i donno how to do it? can anybody help me out ?donno wher to hence posting here

Please use plain text.
Advisor
suman_bengaluru

How to increase backlight time in X2, I searched in Home Screen Options and Display Options, I could not find any option to increase or decrease the backlight time.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

lakshmiramak wrote:

I bought a Noia X2 in dubai. it is in arabic, ii want to change it to english…i donno how to do it? can anybody help me out ?donno wher to hence posting here

Check whether its available under Menu-->settings-->phone-->Language settings-->Phone language..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pgdlkumar

You cannot reduce the clock size on the screen because X2 doesn't have any such option, nor you can remove it from screen too, you don't have an option for that too

But, there is an alternate way to reduce the clock size. Enable Home Screen and select only Clock in the list of applications to display in the home screen. Also, move the clock to first position, that way you can reduce the clock size. Hope this helps you

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
friend_sunit

In the Home Screen, Put the clock at the bottom most.. The view is much better and smaller.

Please use plain text.
ernesto_torres

dear friend how can change brightness and contrast in my nokia X2 please need help the screen is very lighted

Please use plain text.
ernesto_torres

my friend  I need help how change the brightness and contrast in my X2 the display is so illuminated have a big headache

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vij4390

how to reduce backlight time of the keypad??

in the day time it's of no use of the keypad backlight. so how to change these settings?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
IWantToLearnIt

Language Settings: Press the Center key > select the blue 'monkey wrench (i don't know what you call to it, but it's grey and blue icon)' icon > select the blue phone icon > select the very first item > then select the English or Automatic (the first one).
want to say thanks? Just click on the star right there and i'll appreciate it, A LOT!
Nokia 6120 Classic v 06.01
S60v3 FP1 9.2
Python 1.9.7
Python scripts
N-gage 1.20
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iasti

why my internet connection on my nokia X2 slow? what it is because the provider factor or factors that I use mobile phone? please give me information

thanks ....
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Atifmas

If you want to hide your Date & Time from your Mobile Home screen...

Then Follow this method:

1.Go to the Main Menu
2.Settings
3.Date & Time
4.Date & Time Format
5.Click on Time
then change your clock format in hidden mode

Hope it Helps!

Cheers :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.