Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X3-00 white screen of death !!!

Advisor
Farjaad

Nokia X3-00 white screen of death !!!

Hello guys.

I own a Nokia X3-00.

When i first purchased it, after 2 days, it failed to switch on.

Instead a white screen appeared and after the nokai logo appears, the screen flashes 3-4 times and than it goes off.

I got a new set in place of it since it was just 3 days old.

now the new phone i got also got the same problem of white screen.

I wanted to ask that what is the reason behind this white screen problem?

I didnt update the firmware and didnt disturbed any settings of the pghone.

Kindly plz assist me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia X3-00 white screen of death !!!

In fact I had put up the same question on this forum long ago when I experienced the same problem..but no one could answer WHY this happens.. But for me it happened just once within the first week of buying. I got the phone re-flashed at Nokia Care and since then ( more than 6 months..) haven't faced the issue..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Farjaad

I dont know what';s the problem. I suppose the whole X3 mobile phone's are faulty.

Please use plain text.
Kris1

I have the same problem though mine was after I updated the phone's software. My guess is that the software has too many bugs and the phones you got were fitted with the latest software so they crashed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pakiii17

I had the same problem and enjoyed as it was under warranty. Conclusion not got me the phone said it was because of the humidity found in the central board -.-

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ami_opu

May be 2 truth's are disclosed:

Hey guys, Never Give Up.

Actually, I faced the same problem on the 27th day of purchasing the phone. I're really very very afraid. But, later I understood that there isn't any problem with my phone. Actually, during the 1st month of purchasing my phone I used it as a Internet Modem. It harms any mobile very much. Whenever I use my phone as a modem for a long time, for 2-3 days it disturbs me this way. But If I let it to take a long rest, it forgets about that. So don't be worry if you like me using your phone as a modem. If you aren't then remember these speeches, actually you may not beleive me on this point even Nokia will also, but I'm telling you from my real experience.

""IF YOU UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE, YOUR PHONE FOR A SHORT PERIOD WILL DISTURB YOU IN THE WAY YOU MENTIONED ABOVE. DON'T BE WORRY ABOUT IT. LET IT TO TAKE REST. AFTER 5-6 IT'LL WORK AS YOU WISH.""

'I'
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Munharadzianga

Thanks Ami,mine I am using it as an Internet moderm I understand and have learned a lesson protection is better than cure
Please use plain text.