Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia X6 32GB battery is not charging, Mobile work...

Registered Member
kisorbiswal

Nokia X6 32GB battery is not charging, Mobile works only when connected to power supply

Hi,

Yesterday my mobile slipped from hand. After that when charge went down I connected the plug for charging and left for 2hours when I removed the mobile from plug again it shows battery low. After few hours the battery is completly discharged and mobile is not getting switched on without direct power supply. When its connected to power supply I see the battery charging animation shows as its charging.

Just a battery replacement needed or something else? Could someone please help?

Thanks,

Kisor

Please use plain text.
Sage
steceso

Re: Nokia X6 32GB battery is not charging, Mobile works only when connected to power supply

If you have a friend with the same battery model BL-5J you can put his battery in your phone and see if it works (so it's just a battery problem) or not (and then it's a phone problem). Maybe you can also try to put your battery in a compatible phone and see if it works with another phone.

Otherwise, you can go to a Nokia Point and they will check it for you (but I don't know if it's free).

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

Re: Nokia X6 32GB battery is not charging, Mobile works only when connected to power supply

If it is under warranty, take it to Nokia care point. They'll check it free of charge. Before that, you can try above advice.

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
fierlar

hi

this will not help your problem, but i received a replacement refurb X6 from "3" yesterday and it has exactly the same problem! (tho' i didn't drop it!). i have tried to recharge 2 batteries and they have both been completely discharged, consequently i can't use the phone. i have to return the phone for repair

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mehulx

I am facing a same problem .. Nokia care people firt tell me that you have connector problem so repair it...i did it ....but problem was still there so i went to Nokia care again they told me your battery is faulty so i did changed it with new one....but still problem is there i again went to Nokia care they took my phone and said me that we have to do more with this phone....Is it a major problem ? my phone is out of warranty ....
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Allentheos

I have this problem too but my X6 wont even charge at all and wont even turn on. (I didn't drop it)
Please use plain text.