Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X6 - Nokia Store problem

Counsellor
zokonja

Nokia X6 - Nokia Store problem

During last few weeks I have a problem with nokia store app on phone, I can't download any

app because "download" button is greyed and disabled.

And quite often during store browsing I get error reports "Unable to open page. check connection

and try again".

Now to mee it seems that all problems started after last nokia store update few weeks ago.

Does anyone issue same problems?

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Nokia X6 - Nokia Store problem

What internet connection are you using?Have you tried downloading apps using Nokia Suite?

You can try to restore the phone's default settings. Settings>phone>Phone management>Factory settings . Create a backup file using Nokia Suite to avoid data loss. Then try again. You can also try using WLAN in case you are using 3G connection, to isolate the case. There will be some instances that you need to check with your network provider for internet settings again - after performing reset.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
zokonja

I'm connected on wlan. App installation through nokia suite works OK.

Regarding reset to factory settings, ahmm  I don't think so, phone will be retired soon and 

I don't have patience to loose any more time just to setup everything again,  etc.

thanks anyway

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
passant

i've exactly the same problem & i don't know what to do!!
Please use plain text.
Cabdiaxmed80

Ihave aproblem for working my x2-02 nokia browser
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tumulka88

i have a problem where i cannot download anything from nokia store as the download button is grey and will not let me press it, i have tried using wlan connection but with no luck i also attempted 2 reinstall factory settings but its asking for a lock code wich i do not have as i bought it off some1 months ago, i need help, as its really annoying me and if i cant fix this problem then i will end up throwin fone away thanks

Please use plain text.