Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia X6 song list?

chobear

Nokia X6 song list?

I have recently got a Nokia X6. For the first two days I could go all songs and select any song and play it. But yesterday I haven't been able to see anything starting with the letter O-Z. And also have not been able to select some certain songs from the list (when I try the phone will freeze and the only way I can get anything to happen is to turn it off an on again. Even after which the problem persists) Please Help. Thanks In Advance ;D

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

Run a check disk on Mass Memory;
Connect phone in "Mass Storage" right click on Mass Memory drive icon in windows >Properties>Tools>Check for errors.

if this doesn't help Back up ur data from memory card and format it, then manually copy only ur music files back to mem card, disconnect and see if this helps, otherwise try another memory card.
Good Luck.
Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.
chobear

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried checking the mass memory disk but no errors were detected.  So I copied everything on there, formatted it then copied everything back. It fixed the song list. Except for a few songs that couldn't be copied for some random reason. Anyway I went to delete the songs I had doubled. But they are not actually doubled. They are different songs to what they say they are. Like just say song 1 is doubled. I click either one and it says are you sure you want to delete song 6. So I switched phone off and back on. Then looked at song list it is gone again after P. What I will do is Tuesday I will take it in to the store and ask them because its only a few days old and its not on a memory card it is internal memory (as far as I can figure out anyway)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

"otherwise try another memory card"
Oh i m sorry, i forgot its on-board memory.

"What I will do is Tuesday I will take it in to the store and ask them because its only a few days old and its not on a memory card it is internal memory"

You r right. Good Luck
Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.