Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia c2-00 V03-99 internet connection

Counsellor
robaomer

Nokia c2-00 V03-99 internet connection

Hey nokia c2-00 V03-99 developers,i am tired of my beautiful nokia c2-00 internet connection,i reinstall 3 or 4 times using nokia suite but the device completly unable to connect applications to the internet.please nokia need to help resolve the problem.thanks
Please use plain text.
Advisor
milki22

Re: Nokia c2-00 V03-99 internet connection

I have the same problem my nokia c2-00 can't connect internet to any existing applications.help is needed from nokia company
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jrsenobio

a prov settings might help to connect your phone internet to any application
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
robaomer

What is a prov setting?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

robaomera Client-Provisioning WBXML file (OMA CP). More about this, here …

However before you start creating your own, check if the Nokia C2-00 accepts .prov files at all.

Please use plain text.
Helicopter

I can download internet based application but I cant install them in my Nokia C200, need help
its urgent
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
robaomer

Are the applications u downloaded connected to the internet? Do they connect internet? I know nokia c2-00 can not connect internet to applications such as opera mini and the like. So i advice u to buy another nokia other than c2-00 or some other mobile phone if u want to use applications such as opera which need internet.
Please use plain text.