Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia c2-01 3g network problem

Rajkhoda

Nokia c2-01 3g network problem

hi to all
i have a nokia c2-01. when i use it like a modem with pc on airtel 3g network  to surf on web nd downloading
i get only 15-20kb/s as downloading speed. when i connect to internet with pc suite it shows that ur max. conn. speed is 460.8kb/s. i also activated 3g on airtel with data plan. with data card it gives 200-500kb/s speed and bandwidth 2-3.5mb/s. So where is fault nd why i don't get 3g speed in my nokia c2-01.
data cable tpe ->   ca-101d 

rmkhoda
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Barcelos

Re: Nokia c2-01 3g network problem

I am having the same problem. Did someone find a solution for it?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Yogesh_abnave

use 3g setting in your nokia pc suit and all indian network are slow in 3g speed.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Asimwolverine

I also have the same problem. I have idea sim. I activated 3g pack, selected umts mode, updated my software from nokia care, but the problem remains the same. Low 3g speed. When i use it on my net setter i get 800kbps. What is the problem with this phone?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Asimwolverine

3G speed of just upto 20kbps.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

The Nokia C2-01 does use HSDPA. There, you go …

Please use plain text.