Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia c2 02 touch problem

Advisor
thetekwar
Accepted Solution

Nokia c2 02 touch problem

Yesterday my touch screen stopped working completely , after restarting my mobile it worked .

But the lower half works and upper half doesnt respond. 

Means if the touch the upper portion the lower portion responds .

I tried *#7370# and reinstalling the firmware 7.48 but no use.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: Nokia c2 02 touch problem

Please take your device to the authorized Nokia Care Centre in your area as there is nothing more that can be done by at this stage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Sage
Ngwangwa

Hi thetekwar,

Could you try to go to settings and calibrate your touch screen again. I hope it will help you.

Ngwangwa - Six Million Ways To Die Choose One
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hapi

my phone display doesnt work, and when i switch it off it gives a white light and when it on too

what to do, and how much that cost ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You need to visit Nokia Care  .

Cost will depend upon whether it is Software related or Hardware and also on your Region if its due to some Hardware problem. 

Please use plain text.
thedoc1969

Wait until the screen turns black and you probably see very small round spot in your display. (take a good look against the light)

The hole display contains these spots (thats the way your phone knows where your finger is)

When some of these spots get sticky your display gets useless

If you have these sticky spots your phone needs a new display.

Please use plain text.