Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia c2-03 problems

Advisor
shyan4luv

Nokia c2-03 problems

I am using nokia c2-03 , nice phone but there r some problems:-
1. It has a really low memory , i cant open maps, unable to dwnld games nd apps.
2. No mark in msg. , no option to save msg in memory card.
3.no streaming
4.no option to edit or make new acces point and not even to activate in apps.
5.no virtual keypad to type
6.no option to change d keypad lock timing.
7. U cant switch off d sim1 until u switch off d phne or put it in flight mode.
I have restored my phone n even dwnldd the latest versn sftware to 6.52 but d memry prblm is still in my phone . Pls suggest wat do i do now. . . I m feelng lyk fooled by nokia.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
surendhar

Re: Nokia c2-03 problems

Ya, The memory is really low. But you can use Maps and download apps with Memory Card inserted.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ajosh

@shyan4luv, if u read reviews before u bought d phone, i think problems 3, 5, 7 and d first part of 1 werw stated officially.

my c2-03 is black, it came with about 13.5mb and i was able to free around 6.5mb for use. to reduce the memory problem, move all the moveable apps and files to the mem card and use the mmc as default storage for all possible operations.

my map is working fine, im actually impressed with d offline map feature. i believe the problem with ur map and download is network related (problem 4), try requesting automatic settings from ur network provider. i receive settings for each sim i use when i insert them except for one which could be very annoying. nokia should fix this in the next update, along with problems 4, 5 and 6. they are very necessary. problem 6 drives me crazy. it makes me feel like im in prison
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Bajwag47

i m also facing problem of low device memory,even i have deleted my inbox but it is not covered............some 1 plz tell how to convert msg memory to card memory????????????????

Please use plain text.
Advisor
shyan4luv

@surendhar
hey bro... i say i cant open nokia maps bcoz it says "low memory".
and i am also unable to download game bcoz the games automatically dwnloaded to phone memory which is only 300 kb.....
Please use plain text.
Advisor
shyan4luv

@ajosh
hey i tried my level best...... der is nthng in my phn memory so wat do i gonna do now....
I didnt remember how much memory was free when i bought dis phone but i know dat it got reduced day by day.n..
i said map isnt working due to memory problem .
i called nokia care n they told me to flash the phone.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ajosh

the truth is that after a while of use (depending on whether u are a heavy user or not), d phone memory would end up getting full(unless nokia supplies an update that allows us to use the mmc for all our storage needs).
if u'v noticed. contacts, msgs, application data, playlists e.t.c. must stay on the phone and their sizes increase by the day.

i'll advice u to Menu>Settings>Rest. factory sett.>All
make sure all files, and app. u need are moved to the mmc.(u'll loose all contacts and messages on the phone memory too)

after rest. MAKE SURE DONT RUN APPLICATIONS FROM THE PHONE MEMORY. Immediately u download an app. move it to the mmc before even opening it.
this should buy u more time before ur next memory problem, or even prevent it.

PS: if restore doesnt work, flash d phone and move all apps to mmc
Please use plain text.
Advisor
goodshow

i believe the problem with ur map and download is network related .

Please use plain text.
Jaysen_16

Hi there, I purchased Nokia C2- O3 1 week ago. After i switched into "restore factory settings only" the menu button is hang - up even i touched 5 times it is still hang up even the back button, and now i cannot access to the menu button and some features items. What should i do??

jaysen
Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

Thanks for your  feedbacks.

Unfortunately some of the functionalities you mentioned are missing on the Nokia C2-03 phone.

But all of the feedbacks are sent to the related Nokia unit to evaluate like before.

There will ne new sw release for this phone soon.

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.
Jaysen_16

Hi there.. My phone is back to normal i go to the calibration wizard on my C2 - 03 and then i practice the "touch calibration wizard". I just hold the Menu button then to settings. Thanks for your response.

jaysen
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jmeagen

Hi, I am getting touch prb with C2-03, I have to push a lot for Menu bar to open because it never open easily,  and when it open often it shows the calander instead of Menue items. when it open Menu I can't move back, it look like the touch is working but the system is not responding. same thing happen in all could not go back or exit. on the right side of the menu bar the Names bar is not oppening at all. 

The set is in warenty but if they ask to open it, it will be a **bleep** kind of thing which could decrease the resale value of the cell.

Please suggest me somting so I could make it working properly.

Please use plain text.
rr19762010

is there any way to see inbox if touch screen is not working?

Please use plain text.
Jaysen_16

Hi there, its me Jaysen again. I have something to ask to you, I Formatted my memory card on my nokia phone c2 o3 after it when i looked my built in games in phone memory it was disabled and saying the application may be moved or deleted. What should i do?? this is my phone number if you want to text me. 09126028372 tnx.

jaysen
Please use plain text.
Jaysen_16

Try to go to the Nokia care center. To prevent the warranty lost.

jaysen
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
andeko123

i have problem in touch screen nokia c2 - 03, i can't click right side of screen, if i touch right side only left side to click. So i can't acces menu, if touch menu >> go to click, even the right side of life tool go to can acces.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

andeko123 wrote:

i have problem in touch screen nokia c2 - 03, i can't click right side of screen, if i touch right side only left side to click. So i can't acces menu, if touch menu >> go to click, even the right side of life tool go to can acces.

As taken from Official Nokia site..

Touch screen of my device responds inaccurately. What can I do? (Series 40 C-Series phones) - Nokia FAQ

• Try to calibrate the touch screen if it feels inaccurate. To calibrate the touch screen, tap the Menu icon and select Settings > Phone > Touch settings > Screen calibration, and follow the instructions on the screen.
  • If it does not help. reset factory settings. Backup your phone before doing so.
  • If it does not help, try to update with the latest available sw for your phone.
  • If it does not help, visit the Nokia Care Point in your area. For contact information, go to your local Nokia support page.

Reference ..here ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Karthick29

Hi,

how to change font color in Nokia C2-03?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
flannery

ok guys let me help you just go to http://
www.toptrix.net/2011/10/
how-to-solve-memory-low-
error-problem.html and download that file on pc and don't forget to get the password and follow others tips and this is solved!
You guess what i'm using my c2 for answering this.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
panav

Iam using nokia c2-03 there are some problems
it memory is show low
unable to download games and apps
unable to open music
sw is not downloading and installing
Please use plain text.