Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia c6-01: No network operator found!

Advisor
stamilselvan18
Accepted Solution

Nokia c6-01: No network operator found!

Hey guys:smileysad:! my c6 said "No network operator found!" for all the sim cards for past three days. But those sim cards have full network coverage in my area. I tried formatting, os reinstalling. Doesnt work. I called Nokiacarecenter and they said that the reciever failure cause this. What can i do? And my phone still in warranty priod and is that damage covered by warranty?. I do nothing. Just use my sweet c6-01 to connect internet and browsimg nokia store at the last moment.....:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Nokia c6-01: No network operator found!

Best thing to do since you have already contacted a Nokia Care Point is to let them have a look at it and they should be able to confirm once and for all if it is covered under warranty. 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)
jakke

Please contact local Nokia Care Center

Please use plain text.
Advisor
stamilselvan18

Sir, first of all thanks for ur advice. But yesterday evening the problem disappeared and i got my phone accessed network. But today evening again it started. I bought my phone to nokia care centre. But when i brought to nokia care it disappeared. They only updated my os. Still now there is no problem. Thanks once again..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
stamilselvan18

Thank you. I had checked it. Thank you

Please use plain text.