Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia e5 keypad problems

mviksne

Nokia e5 keypad problems

MY NOKIA E5 HAS PROBLEM WITH  KEYPAD.

For example, pressing the "z" its typing "y" and pressing "y" its typing "z". And other problems with "."   ","    "@"   "?"  etc.

What can I do, reinstall??

There are no software upgrades for nokia E5. What can I do???? PLZ help

mviksne

Re: Nokia e5 keypad problems

PLZ HALP

Sage
Lexusfan

You can reinstall the firmware by using Nokia Software Updater or Ovi Suite. If the problem still remains, then you should bring your phone to nearest Nokia Care center

Sage
seppuku

Change your regional settings and writing language to match your handset.
Since 1610
Registered Member
shameema

sir

nokia e5 keypade problem  pressing the " z " its typing " y " and pressing "y" its typing "z".
any solution

by

metro chithari

Registered Member
sreenathkt87

Me too experienced the same probem...after reinstalling the device software through nokia ovi suit the problem got fixed...try this.:smileyhappy: