Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia e6 few small problems and 1 big one

Advisor
hamir75

Nokia e6 few small problems and 1 big one

Hi

I have few complaints on nokia e6.

First week vibration. OK, I'll survive. Hope they will fix that. But I have major problem with mail setup. I tried with pus mail (accepting TOS from nokia) and pull (declining TOS from nokia), but created mailboxes never sync properly. There is no automatic sync. It so stupid. Tried with hard restart and reinstalling the software, but nothing, it wont auto sync mailboxes. I have to check mail manually. And today most  stupid thing.  „Superb“ Nokia e6 don’t accept  lock code which is accurate and worked fine for 1 month since I change it. It just refuse to accept and restart when I put lock code. And finally I cant even use my costly paid nokia e 6. But its good looking dead phone on my table. I miss so much my old nokia e71 L.

I’m so desperate with it, can anybody help me, please??

Advisor
hamir75

Re: Nokia e6 few small problems and 1 big one

Update. With SIM removal, Nokia e6 accepted my lock code, odd. So I still have problem with mail issue, there is no auto sync, even I configured it all by the books. 

Counsellor
Jerre123

[ Edited ]

I can't give you any advice, my mailbox syncs well (sometimes with some delay but for my use it's good)

If you have access to a Nokia service centre I would advice you to go there: they should be able to help.

Advisor
hamir75

Uh, In Bosnia Nokia service center is slow, I would be without phone for couple of months. Everything worked on old nokia e71.  Hope that new software update will fix that maybe. If it comes to Bosnia GSM provider ever :smileywink:. Thanks for ansver