Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia e71. Wont turn back on?

Advisor
rosiegillies1

Nokia e71. Wont turn back on?

Ituned it off last night and it wouldnt switch back on, then this morning the alarm went off to wake me up and it stayed on till i switched itoff in wor today and now it wont turn on. it has a full battery.

its just back from nokia repair 2/3 weeks ago and this is the first time ive turned it off since i got it back. i dont really want to send it back as i dont have a spare phone to use.

any sugestions plz =[

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Nokia e71. Wont turn back on?

If it won't power up then first try starting the phone without the sim and memory card. If that does not help, try removing the battery and leaving it out for at least 15 minutes before replacing.

If it still won't start up then try the "3 finger deep reset". With the phone powered off, depress and hold these three keys simultaneously "*" "3" "green phone" and then power on phone using the on/off button whilst keeping the three keys depressed until you hear start-up tone. Please note that you will lose all your data unless you have a previous backup of your phone.

If none of the above works, you should have it checked out at your klocal Nokia Care Point.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
rosiegillies1

the deep reset didnt do anything =[

when i look to see where m nearest care point is on the website  scroll to glasgow and pess search and the page just goes a slightly grey colour. it did that last tim eilooked a month ago aswell so i dont know wher emy nearest on is because the page wont load. ONLY page that wont load on my laptop. nokia HATES ME

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Nokia doesn't hate you. There must be a problem with your browser. Why don't you post your postcode and I'll get you the address for the nearest care Point.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
rosiegillies1

g66 1nu   can u c+p the adress of it plz xx

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

There only appears to be one care point in Glasgow and it is

Car Phone Warehouse

Unit 1 Darnley Mains Road