Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia promo award UK varification

nirmal_29
Accepted Solution

Nokia promo award UK varification

[ Edited ]

winning prize is as follows;
E-ticket number: 890231AN-333,
BATCH NUMBER:74/44319/JPMM

PIN NUMBER:*124*#

REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER:smileysurprised:2-05OPR442-RSPT

after that we have recieved the e-mail of winning award through nokia agent the content as follows,

DATE:11th/June/ 2012

DEAR NOKIA PRIZE WINNER

Name: 

REFERENCE NUMBER:  NKO320

Congratulations once again, this is to formerly notify you that after the verification process was conducted, I wish to inform you that the Administrative
department and promotions department has just approved your payment of the sum of £700,000.00GBP (Seven Hundred   Thousand United kingdom Pounds Sterling's  a cheque of the said sum has been written in your name, Your certificate of winnings and your form b1 (otherwise known as the clearance certificate) and along side Your NOKIA E7 PHONE has been compiled in a package and sent to this office by the head of promotion Sir.
Henning Kagermann.

BELOW IS A PICTURE OF YOU WON PHONE.

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your Prize Parcel at your doorstep in India Soon, our management shall be sending a diplomatic
delivery agent from UK to India to deliver your Prize Package, Our delivery Diplomat by name, Diplomat TOM COLE  will  be leaving from England on Monday 11th/June/ 2012 to arrive India on  Tuesday morning of  12th/june/2012 to INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NEW DELHI) INDIA.

Your package will be sent to India via a diplomatic cargo and on arrival of the delivery diplomatic agent, The diplomat will need to clear/release your
parcel from the custom authority at NEW DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT also get approval of transfer from the Reserve Bank of India, Once the
Formalities in NEW DELHI is over, he will immediately deliver your parcel to your door step on the same Day of his arrival.

Departure Date/time:Monday  11th  June   2012- 4:50 :00 PM

Arrival    Date/time: Tuesday   12th    June  2012- 10:15:00   AM

Your winning package contains all of the following items:

1.) Cashier Cheque of Your Winning of £700,000.00GBP (Seven Hundred Thousand United kingdom Pounds Sterling's)
2.) NOKIA E7 PHONE
3.) Official Winning Certificate.
4.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
5.) Other Covering Documents.

You will be required to forward the following details

1:smileyfrustrated:can Copy of your id prove

2:Complete details of address.

Attached to this mail is the id prove of diplomat Tom Cole.

The Nokia Award Promotion will pay all the traveling costs of the delegated diplomat and ensured payments for shipment of your parcel to India,
 as the beneficiary of this prize please note that you are eligible to prepare the Indian custom Airport Clearance fees in the amount of 24,500 INR India
Rupees, which is payable in cash when the delivery diplomat arrive to India at the Airport for settlement of the registration and Airport clearance charges.

The Diplomat shall also give you all require assistance you may need to ensure that your winnings is cleared and funds deposited in your local bank account
upon his arrival to your doorstep. You shall be responsible for the local clearance charges there in India, so that the delivery diplomat can be allowed to
complete the delivery of your Prize Package immediately he arrive your country.

You are advice to follow the instructions of the diplomat as soon as he arrive your country because he has other assignment to fulfill outside India.

NOTE:
Clearance and custom charges of 24,500 INR India Rupees is what it will cost you to get your prize Cheque of £700,000.00GBP and your NOKIA E7 PHONE,
with all relevant documents that will empower you get your winning amount logged in your nominated account with assistance of our delivery diplomat, so he
can facilitate payment formalities through the provided customs account in your country, we would have paid the required clearance amount but the custom in your country notified us that the payment must be made by the beneficiary of the prize package and they said the payment must be made from your state of residence to confirm the Authenticity of your location. they said is part of their new clearance process.

PAYMENT WILL BE DONE ON ARRIVAL OF THE DELIVERY DIPLOMAT (MR. TOM COLE) TO YOUR COUNTRY AND HE  WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO GO TO NEW DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, FOR ANY PURPOSE OF RECEIVING YOUR PARCEL, AS WE HAVE ENSURED A HOME DELIVERY SERVICE'S OF PRIZE PARCEL TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN ANY PART OF INDIA.

The diplomat will be guiding you in respect of your winnings and you are to follow instructions from the diplomat and feel free to always get back to me
regards to any clarification.

I wish you on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA PROMO congratulate you on your winnings and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good
fortune.

For any clarification call Our  numbers on   +44701-00215-37, +44-7010-0215-49 or send an email

Once again Congratulation!!! YOUR URGENT REPLY IS AWAITED.

Best Regards
Barr. Owen Richard
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Tell: +44701-00215-37
     +44-7010-0215-49
Email:nokpro@hotmail.co.uk

CAUTION!!!  Please note that on no condition or circumstance must you reveal your winning information to any one or Inform anyone of the arrival(Coming) of our Diplomat (Mr. Tom Cole for this organization shall not by in anyway be held responsible for double claiming.You have to keep your winning information secret until you are done. because we do not want situation were another people will come to airport to collect your winning behind your back. SO KEEP THIS INFORMATION SECRET!!!

Kindly varify and revert back for same.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Nokia promo award UK varification

Nokia has been made aware of several hoax messages on mobile phone promotion or lottery campaigns, sent via e-mail or SMS in the name of Nokia. Nokia has not initiated any such campaigns, and has nothing to do with them.

Nokia regrets the inconvenience caused to our customers by the action of the individual/s who have perpetrated these hoax messages. Please ignore these messages and do not pass them on.

For more information please see this thread.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
banky

Pls give the site to go for the registration of form on nokia cash prize promo
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunilpande

Re: Nokia promo award UK verification

Iris9290 wrote:

Nokia has been made aware of several hoax messages on mobile phone promotion or lottery campaigns, sent via e-mail or SMS in the name of Nokia. Nokia has not initiated any such campaigns, and has nothing to do with them.

Nokia regrets the inconvenience caused to our customers by the action of the individual/s who have perpetrated these hoax messages. Please ignore these messages and do not pass them on.

For more information please see this thread.

Iris9290

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia promo award UK verification

@ sunilpande -  If you do not want to lose your 28,500.20 INR and sleep peacefully, just think that you have not received this communiactation ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
123kaushal

I will get the same e-mail on my email add on 5th august 2012.so i want to sugation what can i do plz reply me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bigblend

i almost fell a victim of the fake scam message so i advice every one to be more carefull with these scarmers they are bad people
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Valtino

Does it mean there's no ongoing Nokia Award Promo? Please clarify.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

There never is unless its mentioned on the official site.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
adn123

Sir!

I have got a message from Nokia of winning prize . Now what to do to get  the prize fund??

I am from Pakistan. Please tell me soon.

Regards

M. Waqas Rabani

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

adn123 wrote:

Sir!

I have got a message from Nokia of winning prize . Now what to do to get  the prize fund??

I am from Pakistan. Please tell me soon.

Regards

M. Waqas Rabani

Did you read the posts above ...? There is nothing like this ..Its a SCAM ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
alamg

[ Edited ]

Sir I received a message from nokia to winning price of 270000 pounds.

Please contact me at +92XXXXXXXXXX

Muhammad Alam Ghumman

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited as the phone number is removed. Please do not post any personal information in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Read the posts above and Forget about the message you received ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kotken

I recieved the following message from<+44722106069> and it is as follows"Your mobile no. won 315,000 British pound sterling from NOKIA UK END OF YEAR PROMO,For claims E-mail your names and number to claimsdptuk@hotmail.co.uk 

Is this true???????????????????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

No, delete the message and forget about it, it's a blatantly obvious scam text.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gothara

[ Edited ]

sir my name is kuldeep ola

i am winner

name- kuldeep ola
address-v.p-gothara,teh-nawalgarh,dist=jhunjhunu,state-rajasthan,country-india
age=18
po.no.-+919XXXXXXXXX
sex-male
occupation=student
country=india
state-rajasthan
pls contact my mo. no.

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited and the phone number was removed. Please do not publish personal information in a public forum.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

gothara - Did you read the posts above ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Gothara,

The only thing you have won is an award for absolute gullibility and stupidity by posting those details on a topic where many people are saying it is a scam.

Please send me 500USD and I will send you your award :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vandamaid

Why haven't u trace d frud stars dat nomally send such masseg 2 ur customers.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Nokia aren't the police so they aren't able to trace who's doing it. Nokia has tried to catch them before by working with local law enforcement agencies but you can never stop the people behind scams like this as long as there's stupid people that believe them and send them money.
Please use plain text.