Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Not able to play videos

Contributor
Moinuddin

Not able to play videos

I am not able to play videos
its showing error like file cannot be played select a file of lower quality....please help me out to solve ths problem
i am using device nokia C3
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

what sort of video are you trying to play?

Have you made sure that the file is in a format your phone can play?

H.264/AVC
MPEG-4
WMV
3GPP formats (H.263)
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Moinuddin

Actually i dont know about the format
usually i use simply and all videos were playing perfectly
but from last 2 days this error arises...
Can u please suggest me wat to do
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Try re-installing the firmware using Nokia Suite.

Did you do anything (i.e. update firmware) since being able to view these videos?
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Moinuddin

Nope i did not anythng with any type of settings...can you please clear me what to do and how to do...????
To make out this problem
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Install Nokia Suite (If you haven't already) from here: http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/product/nokia-suite/

Once installed connect your phone to your PC using your cable and using Nokia Suite connect within the program.

Once connected click the green button on the toolbar for software updates, it will check if there is a newer version for you phone and if so prompt you to install it, if not it will say you already have the latest version, click here to reinstall.

Click on "here" and let it download & install.

Don;t forget to backup your data first (this can also be done with Nokia suite).
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Moinuddin

Can't i update direct from ma mobile....????
And is there chances that my problem get solve by updating...????
Please use plain text.