Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: One Touch Access Problem

Registered Member

One Touch Access Problem

I have the Nokia N95 on Telstra NextG network (HSDPA) and have connected the USB between phone and PC.

When I try to use the One Touch Access, it recognises the phone and then tries to connect. The screen displays "verifying username and password" and on the phone I can see the data connection initiate and attempt a connection however it gives up after about 1-2 seconds and then PC returns the following error:

One touch access failed to establish a network connection
Please check connection settings

And then the small phone icon changes to a red cross through it with a red G next to the cross.

I'm assuming this means that it can't connect using the 3G/HSDPA network or is having problems however, I am connecting to the internet withough problems on every other phone application and am achieving HSDPA connections...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Looks like I fixed it myself.

I setup the USB modem (still haven't figured out bluetooth) but I then selected my provider "Telstra Australia".

When I went back I "manually configured" the connection and just set the access point to "telstra.internet", left the rest blank and then it worked...
Please use plain text.

I have already received GPRS setting in my N73 Nokia mobile from BSNL. PC suit also installed in my PC. While connecting internet through one touch access, selected nokia modem and net work seleted "bsnl east india" ( Place is West Bengal, Bankura) but could not established a connection.

Then tried through manual setting, given access point name as I have received with GPRS setting. Some rows I have left blank because I have not received any like that. This time also I failed to connect. Please advice how to go .

Regards,

K.K.Mukherjee

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Alann

I also had this problem in Windows 7 with the Nokia PC suite.

To fix this I needed go to "Network and Sharing Centre - Change adapter settings" and bring up the properties of the Nokia modem. After changing the device to the nokia instead of the internal modem the problem went away.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nnpandey

I have Nokia X 2 - 00 IMEI: 354854043514555 Model No. 0434.I use it with BSNL prepaid SIM and proper GPRS setting. When I connect my phone with PC for internet connection and click on Nokia PC suite the errors displayed on " One Touch Access failed to establish a network connection" or " One Touch Access could not connect selected device" How these errors can be rectified ?

With best Regards

(Narendra Nath Pandey )        

Please use plain text.
Professor
pudu

please donot publish personal information like phone no enail add. imei no, etc on public forum.

In pcsuite, click on CONNECT TO INTERNET
It will try to connect automatically but click on spanner icon next to connect icon.

Click next since pcsuite will detect your phone.
Donot accept bsnleast, bsnlwest , etc in the network list.

Check on manually configure accesspoint
Next
In the accesspoint field type, bsnlnet (gprsuoth.cellone.in for south india)
Leave other fields blank.
Now next ok, ok done.

Now click on connect

Done
Enjoy browsing
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
topsalution

i have e5 mobile one tuch eccess field to establish a network connection...
how ever i conct the internet in my dell lep top...
Please use plain text.