Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Opera Mini on NOKIA 9300

Opera Mini on NOKIA 9300

Hi,

I need some help.

I've tried to install Opera Mini on my NOKIA 9300 but it doesn't work. It does'nt finish the intial tests

I've WAP.TIM connection.

Coul'd anybody give me some tips regarding the configuration of the NOKIA 9300 for using Opera MIni?

Tankyou in advance
Please use plain text.
Sage
wolf666

Re: Opera Mini on NOKIA 9300

30-Sep-200711:10 PM
maufal wrote:
Hi,

I need some help.

I've tried to install Opera Mini on my NOKIA 9300 but it doesn't work. It does'nt finish the intial tests

I've WAP.TIM connection.

Coul'd anybody give me some tips regarding the configuration of the NOKIA 9300 for using Opera MIni?

Tankyou in advance

Hi, I have Opera Mini in both 9300 and E90 and it works pretty well but I did not ever try with the wap and probably it doesn work with it. I use apn ibox.tim.it . Ciao
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

That was Opera Mini.
But I have Opera for series 60 for my N91.
Is there any series 80 version of Opera?
Please use plain text.
Sage
wolf666

01-Oct-200701:10 PM
korngear wrote:
That was Opera Mini.
But I have Opera for series 60 for my N91.
Is there any series 80 version of Opera?

Opera Mini should work in every device java capable.

Opera does not work under S80.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

[ Edited ]
Wolf, dont heat up man :smileyhappy:, I get that too:smileywink:
I said Opera mini is acceptable but Opera releses Web browser for Series 60 and UIQ which is almost identical to the built in neseries or eseries opera.:smileywink:

Message Edited by korngear on 01-Oct-200709:24 PM

Please use plain text.

Hi wolf66,

many thanks.

You are right. With apn ibox.tim.it Opera works.

The only problem is the cost of the connection.

Ciao

M.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
arabiya

opera mini

opera mini is the best thing that happened to mobile browsing. if you got java & gprs you gotta have opera mini. i personally prefer the older opera mini3 to the newer opera mini4. opera mini4 is kinda **bleep**py imo. incorporating the yahoo search engine instead of the google search engine was a big mistake, yahoo! search sucks.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.