Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Maps for C3-00

Registered Member
u2727

Ovi Maps for C3-00

I know there is a version of Ovi Maps for S40, anyone knows how I can install it on a C3-00?

It also would be nice if the next firmware update included Ovi Maps by default.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

The answer to your queries can be found in the thread linked below.

/t5/Maps-Navigation-and-GPS/No-Ovi-Maps-for-C3/m-p/768450

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
thebjohnson

Just to provide tthe answer from the linked thread, OVI Maps can't be added to the C3-00. However, I was able to add the google maps app to my C3-00 but I haven't played with it much other than to confirm it was working with a wifi connection. Here's the guts of that other thread: Unfortunately if it doesn't have the application built in then it's not possible to add it on that model. Whereas some previous Symbian S40 devices had maps application pre-installed although Bluetooth GPS receiver was required, this may have now disappear in future since Nokia no longer market their own LD-3W & LD-4W devices.
Please use plain text.
moomod7

Link download nokia map c3 00
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As mentioned above it can not be done ...so NO download link..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Get google maps.
Goto Google.com from your phone and click more. :smileyhappy:

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.