Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Pairing bluetooth headset BH-108 and e7

Ganesh1959
Accepted Solution

Pairing bluetooth headset BH-108 and e7

Hi every one,

Bluetooth headset Nokia BH-108 is shown to be compatible with Nokia E7. But somehow my e7 does not identify the BH-108 while attempting to pair. The same headset works well with e72. I made several attempts to pair in vain. Can some one give me tips in resolving this ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ZZillaZZ

Re: Pairing bluetooth headset BH-108 and e7

Simply reset the headset by pressing together the answer key AND the on/off button for 7-8 seconds, until you'll see the led flashing. This will reset the pairing memory and should allow the phone to be recognised. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

I had an issue pairing my BH-505 headset to my computer, and resetting worked for me, guess clearing the headset leaves an opening for a new device ?

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ZZillaZZ

I don't know... for sure there's not a limited number of devices allowed, because while my headset was'nt recognising my E7, it was seeing perfectly other unknown android phones all around... Maybe a nokia-to-nokia issue.

Anyway, the reset did the trick :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Ganesh1959

Thanks. Pairing worked well. Certainly the earlier devices the headset paired with were blocking the intended pairing. Pressing the botton for 7-8 secs does the trick. Fantastic. 

Please use plain text.