Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Podcasts

Counsellor

Podcasts

Where are podcasts stored on the N8? I already have some on my phone but can't find them in exploere mode. I've given up on Nokia suite becaue of goo many unresolved problems & would rather copy them manually.

To be honest I'm about to give up on the N8 & Nokia alltoghter, but that's another story. Not happy

Nokia N8 on Belle
Please use plain text.
Sage
matthewleech

Re: Podcasts

My N8 stores podcasts in E:\podcasts and F:\podcasts

If the files are put anywhere else the N8 simply sees them as music.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: Podcasts

[ Edited ]

Well that's the thing, I only have a podcasts folder on the mass memory drive, but it's empty. Nothing on the phone drive. I've searched both drives with the name of the podcasts I have loaded but nothing. Maybe I'll just load some as music then

Nokia N8 on Belle
Please use plain text.