Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Price of Nokia 5800 xpressmusic navigation edition...

banoori

Price of Nokia 5800 xpressmusic navigation edition in UAE

i live in pakistan...... i wanna buy nokia 5800 xpressmusic navigation edition from UAE....kindly tell me whats the price of nokia 5800 navigation edition..........so that i should call my uncle to buy it.....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

Re: Price of Nokia 5800 xpressmusic navigation edition in UAE

There is seldom a single fixed price in any country, best opion is to check some web sites in the UAE to get an idea of the prices available. Be aware that a phone bought in the UAE will have no warranty in Pakistan.

Please use plain text.
banoori

can u tell me any web of mobile prices in dubai......also tell me tat dubai has original nokia or fake ones made by china....if u can plz reply

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

dear the price of nokia 5800 in dubai is about 980 dhms now!!

Please use plain text.