Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Printing sms on Nokia N97

Registered Member
gerkovdb

Printing sms on Nokia N97

How does one print a sms on a Nokia N97?

I'd like to print multiple sms messages on my phone but can't seem to find a way to do so. I have Nokia Ovi Suite 2.1.1.1 installed on my notebook.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Printing sms on Nokia N97

Hmm, I'm not too into this, and not a big ovi suite fan. I recall I could print messages with Nokia PC suite by using the communicator feature on the program. - However, I am not sure if you could print multiple messages on one sheet...

But you could always copy and paste to a word doc...
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Advisor
erik7

It's an old topic, but I have the same question. Is there a way to print multiple SMS's or is there another program who can do that? Thanks!

Nokia N97
Firmware 22.0.110
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
CAN_coza

So where can one find the solution to this issue, or is none known yet?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

Using the old PC Suite, you can export all or a selection of your messages to a CSV file which can be read in programs like Excel, and if you then convert that export into a proper spreadsheet file you can also play witht the formats a little to get them in a reasonable state to be printed.

Go to the communication centre, select the messages you want to export then go to File>Export.

Please use plain text.
10savilerow

Is it possible to print emails with my Nokia N8?

Please use plain text.
Professor
andy3196

[ Edited ]

10saviilerow

I have just had a quick search for print app in Ovi Store, and http://store.ovi.com/content/59124 looks as if if might be suitable. Have a read of their support pages to see if your printer and network will be suitable.

It might have been better to have started a new topic as some people who may know more about printing emails from N8 might not look here because of the topic title

N8-00 pc059C9F6 Belle
808 PureView pc059P6W5
Please use plain text.
10savilerow

@Andy

Thanks, and you're right but it's the first time i'm using a forum:-)

Please use plain text.
Professor
andy3196

I hope you didn't take it as criticism, was meant just that if the app I suggested isn't right for you, a new topic with a clear title might get better suggestions.
And thanks for asking as the ap looks as if it might be useful for me as it will work with both my N8 and my slightly infuriating little green robot, if I get myself a suitable printer.
N8-00 pc059C9F6 Belle
808 PureView pc059P6W5
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

On Ovi Suite, go to messages, click on file, then export messages. It will create a csv file which you can open on excel to print.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
heineoen

Do you have to sync the messages before exporing?
Do the .csv contain the date and time?
N8 FW: 022.014 -- Please separate Artist & Albums!
N86 8MP FW: 30.009 -- We need a new FW on this phone!
E51 FW: 410.34.001
E70 FW: 2.0618.07.10 -- Why no v3 for my code?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

I think, you get better presented prints thru' PC Suite.. Download the latest version from.. here and install on PC.. Connect phone to PC..Open PC Suite -->Messages. Select the message you want to print..File-->Print...You can select multiple messages by keeping the 'Ctrl' tab pressed and give a single print command to print 1 message / sheet..

Please use plain text.