Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Problem after encryption my Memory card for E6...

Registered Member

Problem after encryption my Memory card for E63

I have E63 ,, and i was trying to encrypt the memory card with save key... after its done .. i tried to unencrypt it .. but unfortunately i lost all the date ... it was successful when i unencreypt it .. but first i lost all the smses and 2nd the memory startd to stuck all the time am using it ..

i formated my phone ... but i couldnt format my memory card ...

i tried to format it by the phone it self and i tried to format it by the pc ...

but still can't ...

plz any one can help me :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.

Re: Problem after encryption my Memory card for E63

Nonetheless, you are good in confusing people with your English.

1) lost all the date? - yesterday or today?

2) format the phone? - show us how you do that?

Please use plain text.
Loveth

Am in a big mess,yesterday i bought E63,but my prior phone was E71,i now decided to use my E71 memory card with E63,when i inserted it,i went to encrypt the memory card but unfortunately,my phone got re-started along the line...now my music player does'nt update the musics on my phone and memory card,i can'nt install java files,not until i remove the memory card...please advise me am bursted.
Please use plain text.
Sage
aet419

backup all ur data from memory card, unencrypt and format it,
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
macypark101

I put my memory card encrypted. Then, when I decryted it, I haven't seen my files now. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kannan

Me too facing similar problem. I encrpted once and i am now not able to see any of the old files. The memory details says those files are existing. Decrypting is not helping. Anybody there who successfully got through this problem, please help. I am sure Nokia (company as such cannot help this!!)

Please use plain text.
amitgautam

My nokia E-63 phone itself get restarted during encryption with key going on, after that i decrypt that but still i m not able to access ma memory card utilities..memory details shows all data are available in memory card but i am not able to access my all data that was saved in memory card..what can i do now??? reply me soon...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Amanu

I can't find all my data that saved on memory card after encrypted when I insert the card to the slot it indicate system error on screen how do I maintain this give me ur advise
Please use plain text.