Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problem with connection to internet after Belle wa...

sorin_mega

Problem with connection to internet after Belle was installed

After I installed belle on N-08 The connection to internet through Orange is no longer available(it's work fine with Anna).

I've ask again the settings from Orange and save it, but the result is the same "No connection available - The browser can't connect to internet site: http://orange/" 

Please use plain text.
Joi_C

Re: Problem with connection to internet after Belle was installed

Try this: In the browser go to Settings/General and check the access point. I have set it to 'ask when needed' (not sure if this is the correct English translation). If I choose Internet, I have to select either a known WiFi network or another specific access point. If that access point is not available, the connection fails. (accesspoint not available)

Maybe I am overlooking something, but at least this worked for me. Downside: everytime you connect to the internet you have to select the desired access point.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chamixta

go into setting/connectivity/settings/network destinations/internet and long click on your home network and hit change priority and then hit the top one to move it up.always have your home connection at the top and 3G at the bottom.when you are home,you dont need 3g and when you are away you need it,so once your home connection is top,when you are out of the house,it will connect to the next one.

The king returned to his throne!
Please use plain text.
JohannesH85

I had lost Wifi and 3G connection. At the end,

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-faq

"SPB Monitor" was closest to the solution. I deactivated all subdirectories in \private\ in all drives (phone, cards) even so they were not the ones mentioned. I restarted the phone, created an access point and could connect.

Eight hours of my life devoted to Nokia Belle configuration and four days without functioning phone. Hope Nokia is worth it. :cattongue:

Please use plain text.