Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problems with E75 firmware 201.12.01

Re: Problems with E75 firmware 201.12.01

Hi,

Thank you for answering!

Altough you're job isn't propably only being support forums "official nokia customer support representative", but it is nice that there is answer made to the customers about their problems! That is one very important thing in good customer service! 

Anyways, it is good to know that you are aware of our problems and on your way creating SW fix for it!

Thanks,

ps. email address sended via email.

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]

My problem solved!

As BH-900 cannot be paired with too many devices (and only one phone) you should reset it by pressing the power and volume up buttons for 10 seconds to get the light show. Now you can find it with a new phone and get it paired.

Message Edited by voipa on 07-Jan-2010 07:10 PM
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: Problems with E75 firmware

hi everybody i founded original firmware 100.48.78 to E 75 on this link http://mobilautocare.blogspot.com/search/label/firmware  is it possible to re-installed on my phone after upgrading to 110.... framework????

some help plz? 

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: Problems with E75 firmware

Unfortunatelly for some strange reason Nokia is not supporting rolling back to previous version of the firmware.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
___voyager___

Hi Laitos!

I bought E75 RM-413 in USA. It's "unlocked" model but new firmware isn't available for my phone (product code 0583344) yet. I am very dissapointed.

Can you tell me why my product code is not supported!

Best regards

Please use plain text.
Sage
chandana99

hi voyager

please try nokia asia pacific, singapore web and go to software update and then to can I update?. at the very bottom please place your product code  0583344 and then go. youy will be given that u can update to 110.48.25. u can try this.

but once updated u will loose some sensor settings(such as tap and turn control- which is not really usable, because with vibration on u cannot use those features.) and increase the efficiency of the phone.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
___voyager___

Chandana99, thank for your responce!

I already update to 110.48.25 in August when I bougt the phone but there is no new update 202.12.01 for this product code.

Best regards

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi,

I also have the "Security Policy that enables downloading HTML messages is disabled" issue for Exchange mails and when I try to access my operator (SFR in France) wap site, I only get it in text mode.

I made a hard reset & reinstalled v202.12.01 without success.

A fix for these issues would be very much appreciated.

Any ideas on when a fix will be released? I use my E75 for work purposes, should I rollback to a previous version? Is it an easy thing to do?

Any advice welcome. Thank you.

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Hi Laitos

Please advice: is there any chance to switch off that "keyboard accuracy improvement" in new 202 fw?

When I type fast, the phone misses some characters.

In 110 fw it was MUCH better without that feature.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.

I had almost same problem ;phone was restarting continuously .removed SIM and memory card -but still .unable to repair/reset firmware since phone doesn’t come online. Returned to Nokiacare They said changed the IC and firmware and fixed .But I lost favorite Red Theme.
Please use plain text.

I had almost same problem ;phone was restarting continuously .removed SIM and memory card -but still .unable to repair/reset firmware since phone doesn’t come online. Returned to Nokiacare They said changed the IC and firmware and fixed .But I lost favorite Red Theme.
Please use plain text.

I had almost same problem ;phone was restarting continuously .removed SIM and memory card -but still .unable to repair/reset firmware since phone doesn’t come online. Returned to Nokiacare They said changed the IC and firmware and fixed  .But I lost favorite Red Theme.

Please use plain text.

I had almost same problem ;phone was restarting continuously .removed SIM and memory card -but still .unable to repair/reset firmware since phone doesn’t come online. Returned to Nokiacare They said changed the IC and firmware and fixed  .But I lost favorite Red Theme.
Please use plain text.
Employee
laitos

Hi everyone,

Sorry once again for the delay in my responses. I've mostly concentrated on discussing about the problems you've seen with different teams and I can say that things look quite positive at the moment.

___voyager___: Please check this thread: /discussions/board/message?board.id=swupdate&thread.id=21323

"Other people can update their software but I cannot. What's wrong?
Update availability is based on many things, including existing Nokia device firmware version, country, and operator. It may be due to one of these variables that your Nokia device isn't eligible for updates.

Please note that your mobile service provider, operator, or carrier may not have approved the latest Nokia device firmware available.

Nokia produces many different variants of each product (for different countries and languages) and not all variants have the latest Nokia device firmware. It is our priority to update all variants as quickly as possible, and we apologize for any delay. New software may become available at a later date, however, so please check again soon."

Please use plain text.
Sage
chandana99

hi yoyager

U r phone must be operator branded according to nokia. It looks that later date it can be updated, but the date not known.

Any way my advise is if u do not have any problem in the phone not to go for the update, my experience is Nokia may be obsoleting some of the original features to improve the efficiency. But it may loose the faith about nokia among the people who uses nokia for long time and may divert to some other brands where they have the original features after an update.

Any way Mr Laitos and other nokia men. Please keep this in mind and try to rectify the mistakes done.

Why we prefer E75 is mostly due to sensor controls, sattalite status etc, which we lost after firmware update.

with best regards

Chandana99

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Now it has been nearly 4 weeks when I said goodbye to my phone and shipped it to Nokia Day Care. I hope to see my phone soon or if they switch my phone to any other working model, I would be happy. 

What is your average time to get your phone back? 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

chandana99: agree with you. I prefer e75 for qwerty-keyboard. And I lost its usability after update to 201/202 :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Sage
chandana99

hi Laitos and Nokia

Please hurry up and come out with a remedy to reinstall all missing sensors for the update 110.48.125 and missing satallite status after 201.....

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Yesterday I update to the new firmware. Now I missing my agenda/kalender. ;-((

I am using MfE. Anyone else this problem?

Thanks, Frank 

Please use plain text.

Dear Frank,

the latest software update gave us lots of problems: phone is loosing its battery very fast, sometimes phone resets itself, for some reason MfE doesn't update its calendar and agenda, etc. These are the most important features of the latest software. :smileyhappy:

I would really like to see a web page for Nokia users where we active corporate users can give feedback about these "features". Nowadays it is useless to make a phone call to Nokia's customer care. This thing makes me feel quite sad.

Please use plain text.