Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Quick Office Application for Nokia 5800 XpressMusi...

Quick Office Application for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Hi Forum,

I have purchased Nokia 5800XpressMusic last month. I have tried to download quick office application fron Nokia Website through wifi directly on handset.
But after completing the download suddenly "File Corrupted" message appread. And it is not allowing me to download the same application again. This message is repeating for other applicatons like adobe reader etc.

Has anybody faced the same problem?

Is there any standard procudure for downloading these applications?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,
Tejas Sangar
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
sapporobaby

Re: Quick Office Application for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Posting your question more than once will not help expedite a quicker response but will most likely result in slightly annoying a few people. Just one post is enough. Your issue has been discussed several times in the other 5800XM issues threads.

Show the KUDOS button some love.... Hit that bad boy.... It don't hurt....

Apple iPhone 5,
Retina MacBook Pro, iPad Mini, Nikon D4

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

This is in response to problem related to quick office download in Nokia 5800. Even I faced the same problem. Click download from main menu and then options -> applications -> remove content and then try again to download. I tried and 3rd time it worked.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
sapporobaby

Go to the website: www.quickoffice.com and download it from there. Be advised, QO is not a free product. Not from downloads or via the site.

Show the KUDOS button some love.... Hit that bad boy.... It don't hurt....

Apple iPhone 5,
Retina MacBook Pro, iPad Mini, Nikon D4

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
avigyan

loe downOfficeSuite 5 can be downloaded from http://symbian-s60-5th.mobisystems.com/ . the only drawback is that it is a paid version. there is a 30 days free trial version also in this site. i am also searching for an editable version.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Quick Office 5 can edit...that is if you pay for it. The license also serves as a key to enable editing.

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.

You may get Quickoffice for your Nokia 5800 XpressMusic from this link:
http://support.quickoffice.com/downloads/S60/QO/6_2/S6050/SA_PRO_EFIGS_QO_6.2.240_AM_S605.0.sis

This version of Quickoffice is a viewer only. You may purchase an editing license through Updates and upgrades in Quickoffice on your device or from http://www.quickoffice.com/quickoffice_symbian/.

Please use plain text.