Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: R U PEOPLE REALLY SATISFIED WITH VIDEO QUALITY...

Counsellor
updaterx

R U PEOPLE REALLY SATISFIED WITH VIDEO QUALITY OF N8????????????

the resolution could have been better in n8, it same as 5800. a video clip with dark region it appears grey with pixels in n8 where as if the same clip played in n8, it appears like hd...............................SO SICK N8

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
radical24

Re: R U PEOPLE REALLY SATISFIED WITH VIDEO QUALITY OF N8????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhLC9CQlFg&feature=player_embedded

well if you call it same then you have some issues mate
You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

WOW Rad, you're such a camera buff :smileyvery-happy:

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
radical24

Lol carman tho off topic what can I say, the fact that u r not too bad yourself lmao :smileywink: see
U on the boards mate
You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
updaterx

[ Edited ]

why these nokia people provided the same resolution as that of 5800 in N8 too, SO SAD. ITS REALLY POOR EXPERIENCE TO WATCH VIDEOS IN N8. In 5800 videos are crispy and eye catchy but in N8 videos videos are with grey scale, so cheap. no HD  experience, even samsung is providing 480x800 resolution for 3.5 inch screen. SO SAD N8

Please use plain text.
Professor
kman00

I honestly don't know what your talking about, yeah it would have been great if the resolution was higher but it still great, I watch videos on my N8 and I love it, the videos i take with my N8 also look really good. You seem to just wanting to rant about what you "think" is a problem. This is not a forum for you to get on and start going off about things like that, he we help each other with problems, you don't like the resolution go get an android or an iphone. Thanks :smileyhappy:

Nokia N80
Nokia N82
Nokia N97
Nokia N8 Dark Gray- RM-596
Please use plain text.
Sage
aliqudsi

Yeah I'm Sayign it, it had to be said he already posted the same message like 3 diffferent places STOP TROLLING!

If you found this post or any other psot helpful please press the green kudus star :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Sage

[ Edited ]

absolutely...

and if I want to blow all the other phones out of the water

I just plug it in to 1 of the billions of TV's conveniently located around the world

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
updaterx

k, dont you honestly feel that videos are not looking great in N8, if not plz tell me in wat way u r converting videos, its just a request kman

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Nick_nok

i'm happy with the quality of the video - but have to admit i think it can be quite 'jerky'. is this something that be improved in a firmware update with an icrease in framerate?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
conti1888

put stability control on bro?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
updaterx

how to put stability control on mate

Please use plain text.
Professor
kman00

@updaterx : Buddy you obviously don't know much otherwise you'd know when the Video Stabilization option is so do us all a favour and don't rant and complain, first try to LEARN!!!

Setting-->Application settings -->camera-->video-->video stabilization ON...

Nokia N80
Nokia N82
Nokia N97
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
updaterx

im not speaking about camera video capture, im speaking about videos playback such as video songs, trailers vch we convert and sync into the ph

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
updaterx

[ Edited ]

u even didnt understood such a detailed description, wat can i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kman

Please use plain text.
Professor
kman00

And if you read my earlier comment i SAID i watch movies on my N8 and they look great and play smooth so what part of that you don't understand?

Nokia N80
Nokia N82
Nokia N97
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
updaterx

[ Edited ]

hey mate we r not here to fight against one another, but to get problems solved. ya i accept that video playback in n8 is good but only wen we watch wen there is light turned on or during sunny day but wen we turn off the light and watch the video in a dark atmosphere u can understand the original quality. just watch tron legacy preloaded videos by switching off the light. once try it plzzz

Please use plain text.
Professor
kman00

Yes  we are here to help each other I understand but you sort of started the argument lol. Anyways  I already deleted those previews since I didn't need them, honestly I've watched a few movies in dark and I gotta say they look pretty good. Do you see the problem only when you watch the Tron preview or any other video?

Nokia N80
Nokia N82
Nokia N97
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
updaterx

no, im facing problem with all videos in darkness

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
updaterx

if possible watch skyline trailer in N8 and tell me if u r facing the same problem, or else ill contact nokia care

Please use plain text.