Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 5530 Xpress Music failed to start up

Contributor
mulumbu
Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

My phone failed to start up.
It shows the word nokia and then says phone start up failed contact the retailer.
Nokia 5530 xpress music.
Help me please!

Moderator's notes: Moved into it's own thread. Subject line edited.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Remove the battery for a couple of minutes..Insert and see if it switches ON. If not you may try a Hard reset as mentioned HERE ..Be warned that this will erase all data from the phone memory. So, in absense of a Back-up you tend to lose all data. Anyways, the last option that remains is to visit Nokia care where the firmware flashing may give you the same results of data loss...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@mulumbu

Try also removing memory card if present before booting.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
wayneralphlee

i have the same problem with my phone,please help us!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

If you have the SAME problem, the suggestions to resolve the issue also remain SAME as mentioned above ...

Please use plain text.