Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Realplayer download for N97

Advisor

Realplayer download for N97

I am looking for URL to download RealPlayer for N97 which has support to play .flv files or any alternate player for .flv files

Counsellor
Maximnexus

Re: Realplayer download for N97

Hi there!   :smileyhappy:

well I don't think if the moderators will allow posting of third party website here which may contain advetisement, but what I can sugget try to use either google or yahoo and just type there real player application for Nokia N97 downloads.

Hope tis' help!

"If you think this post is helpful, please click on the green button"

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
nixy_fedorov

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Yes, we won't allow advertisements of any kind especially with 3rd party applications if posted publicly in the boards. Sending the links via PM is OK as it cannot be seen by everyone.

Nixy_fedorov

Advisor

Thanks for the response, I tried googling..but with no luck

Counsellor
Maximnexus

Well my pleasure to help you... hope you click on the green button to rate m assitance.... thanks! n_n

"If you think this post is helpful, please click on the green button"