Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Remote Access To Your PC from N95 via Web Browser

Remote Access To Your PC from N95 via Web Browser

Hi All

I dont know whether or not im going over old ground but there is and awesome program called ORB!

You install it on your PC and register with them (its all free)

Once installed you follow the wizard and choose which folders you want to be able to access and leave it running, then on your phone you just type in the web address and log in. Then Hey Presto you can browse all your files in your selected folders, play music, watch movies and also watch TV if you have a tuner card.

Hope this info is good to you.

Thanks

David
Please use plain text.
Sage
jingces

Re: Remote Access To Your PC from N95 via Web Browser

nice app. Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy:
CeS
"The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back"
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Could u plz give me a link?Where can I get it?
Please use plain text.

HI

You can get it http://www.orb.com/en/download_orb

Hope this helps

ViP3r83
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hello,
what is the ORS?and how can i download it?
Please use plain text.